Happy holidays/winter/whatever! I hope everyone has a fun, happy season and that they throw lots of parties. We are booked through January for holiday parties, thanks to our kickass returning clients <3
Also--it's engagement season, so however you make the big decision, be happy, take time to celebrate, and then shoot me an email to see how I can help you. Whether your wedding is teeny tiny, or a gigantic monster mash, I can help you from nailing down the logistics to designing the cocktail napkins (you should probably have cocktail napkins).
Things I am looking forward to in 2017:
- Our first wedding weekend! (shoutout to Annie & Steve who are planning a late summer camp wedding)
- spring tubing parties
- a flood of new photos from our 2016 couples
- throwing a couple of events of our own (surprise!)
- giving up on trying to teach myself to knit
- travelling in August before wedding season
- hitting my reading goal of 24 books in 2017 (ideally two per month, or more likely 12 in november & 12 in december)
I truly hope you all have a great end of the year, and that I get to talk to you about your weddings & events for 2017.